EAGLES Mens & Womens 3 on 3 Spring Hockey
*DISCOUNTED PRICING for 2018 Spring Season*
$299 + gst
Eagles Mens & Womens 3 on 3 Spring is back to provide all players the ideal opportunity to further develop their skills while enjoying the fun, fast paced environment of 3 on 3 Hockey.
All sessions are still 90 minutes in length. Women’s sessions will consist of 30 minutes of SKILL DEVELOPMENT delivered by Canmore Eagles coaches. The following 60 minutes will be organized 3 on 3 GAME PLAY.
- Womens 3 on 3 will feature TWO teams of 11 Skaters. Players will receive skill instruction from Eagles coaches for the first 30 minutes of the session. 3 on 3 small area and full ice games will follow the skills portion.
- Mens 3 on 3 will play a Full Ice 3 on 3 with TWO teams with goaltenders. Teams are built each week with a draft taking place prior to each session.
- * Due to the upcoming Rec. Centre renovations scheduled to take place this spring; players will not be able to have use of the Eagles Dressing Room, or laundry room. Without use of the dressing room, unfortunately beverages will not be able to be supplied by the Eagles, although players can still bring their own. We apologize and will offer the discounted rate for the inconvenience.
- 8 week program with 30 additional minutes per session!
- One Session per week with Early Start times! Avoid conflicting schedules with consistent days and times!
- Professional Instruction for women's group towards Power Skating, Puck Handling, and Shooting!
- All games will use scoreboard and be refereed.
- Players will receive 3 on 3 Jersey.
- No lopsided games! Players are placed on equal teams. If any team has a 5 goal lead the losing team can play with 4 players until the lead is only 2 goals.
***Goalies will be responsible to find a replacement if they can not make the session.
$350 + gst
$299 + gst
730pm - 9pm
Monday Nights - Mens
Wednesday Nights - Womens